PLEASE BE AWARE: The HOA and property management may have the right to levy fines when warranted on violations that do not conform to the Cardiff Ranch CCRs
- All yards must be mowed on a regular basis. Yards that fall outside the appropriate length may be subject to a "force mow" at the homeowners expense
- Visible weeds in flower and tree beds must be removed. Many residents have failed to maintain and the HOA has been made aware of these violations.
- Only approved landscape edging noted in the neighborhood CC&R is allowed. Concrete scallops ARE NOT ALLOWED. Letters have been sent to those homes in violation. Failure to remove may result in future fines.
- Trash cans should not be set out until 7:00pm the day before trash collection. All trash and recycle cans must be collected and stored on the same day as trash day.
- No parking on the street overnight. Only acceptable when residents have family/friends in town and there is no available space in driveways
- In the event that a vehicle needs to be parked on the street, that vehicle must be parked in the same direction as traffic
- Homes must be clear of any visible mold/mildew.